How one try to manage the time?
Time!
It's important!
But how much it is important? How much do we actually care for it? Do we really able to utilise our free time, or we just waste it!?
I'll answer these questions according to me. And if you disagree I would request to please add your views in comment!!
How MUCH TIME is IMPORTANT!?
It's importance is known actually by those who really feel the lack of time.
Let me give some common examples:
i)When you are going to see your sister's or brother's game, or some performance, but you are already late.
ii)When while giving an exam your invigilator stretches your paper and you were writing your last answer.
iii)You are playing finals and you just need some moments to smash the ball into the ring but the bell rings!
These are very common examples. For one these situations result may matter only for a while but for certain other situations the result does matters, and it's long lasting too. For ex-
How much do we CARE for TIME!?
Time isn't a human! So it doesn't need anybody's care!! Of course!!
BUT it goes on it's own. It doesn't need anybody's help to move on. But we are the one who do required TIME to do our work, complete our important tasks, meet our friends, make new friends then spend time with them, and many more things!!
We actually never STOP using time. It's just that how we are using it!!
If we care for TIME, we, in other way, care for FUTURE.Because if there's no future who will tell the PAST, who will listen the PAST, who will know the PAST.
Everyone of us has got 24 hrs a day. If each of its hour we work (pay some time for rest also!), we may reach a point of which Mr Einstein or Mr Newton haven't even thought of. It's just handling, using, giving and utilization of Time.
Do we utilise our FREE TIME.!
That's actually one of the simplest question!
But still I am unable to think regarding this in one go.
If I summarize my day into words, I had nearly 3 and 1/2 hrs free in college, then around 5 hrs I spend in watching TV, did some of my work, played computer game and ate food. So in whole out of 24 hrs I had spend nearly 15 hrs and utilized only 6 hrs for maintain my future!
I say it's a very bad percentage! I had chance, to do my own useful work or do something constructive, like am doing now, but I put that time to a waste! And similarly my friends also did that.
But we can minimize this. Yes of course, by just giving a little more importance to what we want to do. Ask a simple question to yourself:"What you want to do in life?", and that would answer you yourself!
It's important!
But how much it is important? How much do we actually care for it? Do we really able to utilise our free time, or we just waste it!?
I'll answer these questions according to me. And if you disagree I would request to please add your views in comment!!
How MUCH TIME is IMPORTANT!?
It's importance is known actually by those who really feel the lack of time.
Let me give some common examples:
i)When you are going to see your sister's or brother's game, or some performance, but you are already late.
ii)When while giving an exam your invigilator stretches your paper and you were writing your last answer.
iii)You are playing finals and you just need some moments to smash the ball into the ring but the bell rings!
These are very common examples. For one these situations result may matter only for a while but for certain other situations the result does matters, and it's long lasting too. For ex-
How much do we CARE for TIME!?
Time isn't a human! So it doesn't need anybody's care!! Of course!!
BUT it goes on it's own. It doesn't need anybody's help to move on. But we are the one who do required TIME to do our work, complete our important tasks, meet our friends, make new friends then spend time with them, and many more things!!
We actually never STOP using time. It's just that how we are using it!!
If we care for TIME, we, in other way, care for FUTURE.Because if there's no future who will tell the PAST, who will listen the PAST, who will know the PAST.
Everyone of us has got 24 hrs a day. If each of its hour we work (pay some time for rest also!), we may reach a point of which Mr Einstein or Mr Newton haven't even thought of. It's just handling, using, giving and utilization of Time.
Do we utilise our FREE TIME.!
That's actually one of the simplest question!
But still I am unable to think regarding this in one go.
If I summarize my day into words, I had nearly 3 and 1/2 hrs free in college, then around 5 hrs I spend in watching TV, did some of my work, played computer game and ate food. So in whole out of 24 hrs I had spend nearly 15 hrs and utilized only 6 hrs for maintain my future!
I say it's a very bad percentage! I had chance, to do my own useful work or do something constructive, like am doing now, but I put that time to a waste! And similarly my friends also did that.
But we can minimize this. Yes of course, by just giving a little more importance to what we want to do. Ask a simple question to yourself:"What you want to do in life?", and that would answer you yourself!
Comments
Post a Comment