Times when you feel you are alone!
I really had very very bad
moments in my life, and everyone does faces such moments. It’s part of each one’s life. But
actually how do we deal with it? Do we give it a real reason to occur or it
just comes? How do we behave later, “Happy..?”
,“Sad..?” or “No feelings..?”.
Whatever we do in
life, even if it is the smallest thing one can think, but we do have a FEELING! Whether it’s happiness or
sadness, but we do. “No feelings” doesn’t exist in nature.
At the end of each moment in life, we have some feelings.
If they are good, or we are “HAPPY” about that moment it’s not only good actually wonderful! We
tell about that thing to everyone, our brothers or sisters, our family, our
mates and sometimes also in neighbourhood. Everyone’s there with us celebrating
our happiness. That may be one of the best moment of our life.
But what if we are hurt, we are feeling “SAD”. Doesn’t this sadness ruins our
free time, our busy time!! Whenever am feel sad it’s becomes very hard for me
to move above from that moment. We always share our feelings with our besties. That
besty may be anyone, our sister, our brother, someone from our parents, someone
from our friends or a special friend. But what if you hurt someone dear to you?
One of your special friends! And whosoever you talk with about your secrets isn’t
near to you or actually that person doesn’t exist! How will be the moment then.
I have studied in a hostel. I have a dear friend from there.
It’s been past 7-8 years since we are friends. But after a year or two I don’t
know why, but I stopped talking to him. He tried many times, but I still don’t
know what it was that made me not talk to him. I at that time didn’t felt this
even because I had many other friends to be busy with. But after 3 years I think
we started talking, but although very less. When our school times ended we all
knew it wont we easy for all of us to meet together, laugh together, play together,
which we did for continous 7 years! But still we didn’t meet. And now some
weeks ago I donno for what cause I texted him “Sorry!”, and he also replied “Sorry!”.
And then we started talking with each other.
I know it was a little messed up thing! Now I’ll tell you
about my another friend.
Since last year am in College. And I was having a good
friendship with a guy. We used to do what good friends does! Sharing, Masti,
comments over others and a lot. We shared our deep down feelings with each
other. And many times we console each other. We are friends since last 11
months. But a nearly a month back due to small misunderstanding we nearly
stopped talking with each other.
But if you have a good friend who motivates you and soothes
you for what you have just missed, gives you some power to help yourself.
But what if that last friend even on some point becomes
angry with you! Although it wasn’t your wish but somehow you made your last
good friend who is actually very close to you “ANGRY” of you!
I can say, after facing situations in my life, that just
stop talking or ignoring each other like we never met, never helps. It justs
leave both the people alone. What the best thing to do is that both the people
must talk normally and ask each other that whats the actual matter, that hurts
them. This is one of the simple way to resolve matters, mostly related to love
& friendship.
Yeah, I talked and asked and clarified and felt that many
must be having the same kind of problem so I am writing this.
Although my free time wasn’t all free because of this, it
was totally screwed, as I was all the time thinking what shall I do. But now it’s
all fine.
But there are moments also when your friends leaves you!
Like I did to my school friend, although we are in touch now but earlier he
must have felt hell like. And sometimes it tooks a long, actually very long for
the best friend to return. But all this while time doesn’t stops! The watch’s
tick tick doesn’t STOPS!! It goes on. I think, as he tells me now, keeping
yourself busy with some other works keeps your mind away from thinking about
old things! Even sharing these with the best person could also help!
But I suggest the first thing to do is talk to your friend
directly, if it doesn’t helps then share this with your some other close
friend!
Hope we all will never leave a friendship at a middle. J
Comments
Post a Comment