Getting BACK

 It's been a while, since I wrote my last blog. It took nearly 6 years for me to get back. Now when I was reading to whatever I had written, there's smile over my face and I feel joyful. Maybe I needed some push to step ahead and go further, and with seeing the little self-stories and things I wrote earlier I feel lucky to get back and continue writing.

There are multiple situation which needs a GETTING BACK attitude. If you're down in your bout, you need to GET BACK! Losing in your game, GET BACK! Not able to cope up with the syllabus, GET BACK! Not sure how your work and personal life is going, you just need to GET BACK! Have a fight with someone dear to you? GET BACK!

It's just a 2 word thing simple thing which gives a lasting affect to the persons involved. GET BACK-

  • In a bout: You might win
  • In a game: You might win
  • Not able to cope up with syllabus: You will get it cleared
  • Not sure how your work and personal life is going: You'll be happy
  • Have a fight with someone dear to you: You won't regret

We often think it's the end, we will not be able to stand further. It's FALSE! We can always stand and face the situation until it is over, just need to - GET BACK.

I am currently working and mostly involved in tasks related to it. I'll try to post 2-4 blogs in a week so I keep texting to my blog and don't pressurize myself. I am GETTING BACK! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How one try to manage the time?