Work done while Free Time
We all do all the basic things in our life, like sleeping, eating,
going for job or school etc.
But these are not the free time things, they are a
bit different, although common in many people.
Free time work includes anything
that makes that particular person involved in it, like drawing, painting,
gaming, playing, singing, reading books/comics/novels, learning new languages
and more.
It is something that includes our mind and make us enjoy that
particular fantasy.
Allow my to share my Free Time Work:
Play computer games, especially involving mouse. Like
counter strike, GTA, Dishonoured. I still remember the video games I played
when I was 7-8 years old. CONTRA was the most fascinating, MARIO is
unforgettable, DUCK HUNT, ATHELETICS and many more.
CODING. Although I started it doing three years back, but
still I am not so good as it is very vast. But slowly I am trying to have
control over it. But, yes I love to do coding and solve questions based on it.
MUSIC. I am not so much fascinated about it, but I like
listening to calm tones and voices.
MOVIES, CARTOONS, TV shows, COMEDIES, and new one is WRITING
BLOGS ;-).
These are a few of my Free Time Work. And hoping that soon I
would be able to add a few more into the list.
These
works doesn’t only entertains me but makes my mind free of tension, pressure
which I mostly feels. And thus I recommend all of you to include some of your
free time for such things.
we will for sure ..include
ReplyDeleteOh yeah!
Delete