Old Moments!!


All of our Lives started with our first CRY on our birth. Doctors says it is important to cry on birth as it opens the tiny pores (like nostrils). While some pandits says it’s because the child has been sent to the mortal world.

Life goes on, it doesn’t matters to it, that the person is happy or sad. It just goes on, and that’s why it is also said that, “BAD times also have a GOOD character, that they do end. While GOOD times also have a BAD character, they also end.”.

In our Life we see many type of characters playing their roles, our family, relatives, friends, teachers, classmates, enemies, other people and pets etc. They play their part and we play our part, its just that one can play his/her part only once, and it does matters, a lot. These our the people with whom our life goes on.

One of the best things the life has given us, that I feel, is our MIND. It stores a quite large amount of information, data, things that happened, what to do next, whose birthday’s coming and a lot more. It can really store information, a lot more than a 2TB hard drive ;-).

Mostly when I am free, even with my free time work, I think of the past, actually we all do. I try to remember the moments when I was really feeling blessed to be on the Earth. Those good moments brings smile on my face, I am like there’s nothing more wonderful thing than this.

Sometimes, when I get free of my work, I ask my father to tell me something about his childhood. How did they grew up, how they have enjoyed? What all challenges they faced? And the things he tell me, sometimes I am surprised to listen all those things. Its like imagining your father to be in place of you and add your stuff to his character and match! This would totally bulge your mind. He sometimes even tell about our relatives. And at that moment the one most important thing that comes in my mind is, “I am so Innocent!”. You would feel like the you are the only innocent person living in the world.

And this certain thing goes on. But he not only tell about his enjoyment, but also say about his hard work. How much he did to reach at the position at which today he is!

Not only my parents, actually everyone’s parents does their best to reach at least a particular goal, which they have marked.

And we all will in future be someone’s parent! And we will be telling them about our past! So friends it’s today that we do something, peculiar or unique, that tomorrow they feel proud remembering their parents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How one try to manage the time?