Refreshing Yourself
When we are in school, our days are more joyful, we are even
more energetic and we tend to do many things. As our friend circle increases in
our college time or later, we are reminded of our school friends and our doings.
Let me describe what I and my friends did in our school
times:
We always had a treat
from the birthday boy, and the basic thing is MAGGIE (we all loved it).
We tried to grasp as much as we can, even if our tummy is “OverFlooding”.
We raided various places, like apple groove, kitchen, friend’s locker ;-)(whose parents has just visited).
We bunked the classes together. We ran into the market, just seeking the ‘BEAUTY’ ;-).
We all faced punishment together, and even gave together. We cheated in every EXAM, whether it was school, board or some competition. We even tease the Monkeys, and threw stones at them, and laugh and panic when it comes running to one of us. We could have challenged Bolt even, at that time ;-).
We tried to grasp as much as we can, even if our tummy is “OverFlooding”.
We raided various places, like apple groove, kitchen, friend’s locker ;-)(whose parents has just visited).
We bunked the classes together. We ran into the market, just seeking the ‘BEAUTY’ ;-).
We all faced punishment together, and even gave together. We cheated in every EXAM, whether it was school, board or some competition. We even tease the Monkeys, and threw stones at them, and laugh and panic when it comes running to one of us. We could have challenged Bolt even, at that time ;-).
I would like to share an incident of mine.
In
2012, in May, as I remember, our school was planning to give cycles(AVON), to senior
most classes, I was in 11th at that time(2nd senior most).
But they had to be rectified. So were kept inside a room. On Saturday, our
general plan used to be watch late night movies and shows. But one Saturday light
goes away very early. We were getting bored, so we planned to go on a ride on
those cycles. We were around 5-6 boys. Although all cycles handles were bad,
but brakes were not in two cycles, one was of my friend and one was mine. We
started riding. As you all know Himachal is a hilly area, what then, except me
and my other friend everyone was able to ride slowly. My friend was wearing his
school boots, when we just coming down of slope we two catch the speed of super
jet ;-), my friend was able to stop the cycle by
rubbing his boots on road, I was more ‘LUCKY’, wearing slippers, they torn out
and cycle with its full speed threw me away on the road. My face was bleeding,
then my friends took my care, they took me to the MI Room, after bandages we
all returned to our houses, and I was on bed for nearly a week J. And our principal took the
CYCLES back L.
That was one that happened with me. And I still remember it
as I give time to old moments even. These moments makes me happy and cheerful.
TRY this, it may take out your frustrations or loneliness.
People do various things to refresh themselves.
Like I remind myself of my best OLD Moments, or I go out for a ride. Once
refreshed we are able to start our work again with better concentration. And
for that we must feel free, stay calm and keep revising our OLD but GOOD
moments.
bhai meri halat tujhse b kharab thi .Shakal chor k sab jagah se khoon nikla tha.XDXDXDXD
ReplyDeleteLOL ;-) Aaj yd krk hasi aati h.!
ReplyDelete